Monday, November 5, 2012

Wendy Rost

Have you ever had the joy of working with somebody that has a service heart? Service heart is a definition used in customer service: Serve them with a heart to satisfy their needs. Wendy is the personification of service heart.

I have had the misfortune of working with several realtors in my life. I have always thought of realtors as a necessary evil.

Wendy completely changed my mind about the whole profession. Not once did I doubt that she had my family's best interest at heart.

Wendy not only helped us through the tough choices she did not second-guess us when our decisions did not match her counsel. In my previous experiences with realtors I had always been urged to except the offer. No matter how ridiculous the offer was.

Thank you, Wendy for a fantastic experience.

Wendy Rost is the best Realtor in Sioux Falls South Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment